Judge: Patsy Green
Best in Show, Thompson’s Morgan’s Belleville Just For Effect.
Best Opposite Sex & Reserve Best in Show, Crawley & Baldwin’s Ragus Now You’re Talking
Best Puppy in Show, Stevenson’s Brickin Miss Unruly
Best Veteran in Show, Corkhill’s Ch. Redash Clementine
Puppy Dog 1
1. Crawley & Baldwin’s Ragus Jump The Gun, a cobby well bodied puppy with a pleasing head good mouth & dark eye moved well with well let down hocks in excellent presented jacket. RBD, BPD.
Junior Dog 3
1. Thompson’s Morgan’s Belleville Just For Effect, a lovely young dog I have admired from the ringside so it was a pleasure to go over him, a charming head & expression straight front & good hindquarters, moved & showed well keeping level topline in good coat well presented. BD, BIS;
2. Crawley’s High Hopes with Ragus, slightly larger type than 1 & not so settled moving but nice type with short back & straight front, good mouth & in well presented coat;
3. Crozie’s Misma of Brook Hall.
Special Beginners Dog 2 (1)
1. Jordan’s Brickin Double Trouble, strong head with dark eye, in harsh red coat, well bodied but rather wide in front & unsettled on the move.
Post Graduate Dog 2 (1)
1. Jordan’s Brickin Double Trouble.
Limit Dog 1
1. Graves’ Ragus Morning Herald, a strong head with nice expression well bodied in harsh red coat, good legs & feet, showed well.
Veteran Dog 2
1. Birch’s Barwest Barnaby Bill at Kibkiln, quite a large type, in good red coat, moved & showed well;
2. Barge & Hardwicke’s Baktwins Sun Seeker, a smart b/t with good topline but not moving so well as 1.
Minor Puppy Bitch 6 (1)
1. Stevenson’s Brickin Miss Unruly, a lovely red puppy really took my eye, a nice size, pretty feminine head with dark eye & varmint expression, good spring of rib & short loin, well balanced, moved & showed well from strong quarters. BPD;
2. Hitchen’s Ragus Angel in Pearls, another feminine bitch with short cobby body & pleasing head with correct dark eye very well presented coat, preferred the movement of 1;
3. Crawley & Oddie’s Ragus The Sweetest Thing.
Puppy Bitch 2 (1)
1. Stevenson’s Brickin Sunshade, litter sister to minor puppy bitch winner & another nicely put together puppy in good red coat but unsettled on her own in the class.
Junior Bitch 1
1. Brown’s Dancing Diva, another one not enjoying being on her own, good head & front but not so settled on the move.
Novice Bitch 1
1. Martin’s Tinkave Brown Eyed Girl at Kirmir, a red wheaten with a slightly soft coat, a little bit up on the leg but balanced & moved & showed well.
Post Graduate Bitch 5 (4)
1. Davies’ Brickin Choca Moca, a b/t of good type with good harsh coat, sweet head & good bite, a bit wide in front but moved out well.
Limit Bitch 2
1. Stevensons Brickin Show Piece, a b/t with a good harsh coat. Good mouth & pleasing eye & expression, good spring of rib & well angulated, moved well;
2. Hardwicke’s Jaeva Coconut, red with a softer coat, did not move as well as 1, a little long in the hock & wide in front.
Open Bitch 3
1. Crawley & Baldwin’s Ragus Now Your Talking, a lovely b/t, a nice size with good spring of rib & short loin, mouth & eye correct, immaculate harsh coat, moved so well both ways. BB;
2. Hitchen’s Ch Kreatin Hidden Extra, a very smart red bitch in beautiful coat so well presented, a nice type but slightly larger than 1, very pleasing head but did not move out as freely as 1. RBB;
3. Corkhills Redash The Merry Widow.
Veteran Bitch 2 (1)
1. Corkhill’s Ch Redash Clementine, a worthy champion & now 7 years old & full of life & enjoying her day, good eye & mouth, well sprung ribs, coat just on the blow. BVIS.
1. Stevenson’s litter sisters so well matched, pair moving together well presenting an attractive picture;
2. Corkhill’s a couple of mature bitches again, well matched, showed well together;
Patsy Green (judge)